Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quotes


If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick's Day you get what you want very much but haven't wished for.  ~Patricia Lynch


Today is St. Patrick's Day, so in celebration of that, Happy St. Patrick's Day.  This morning I was studying for a rather large test next week when a friend came out of his way to pinch me.  While I was wondering why he was so dressed in green, he quickly informed me of his day's activities.


While I tried to support my case that I indeed have a green backpack, he really didn't care.  Interestingly, he pinched my left arm.  Interesting.


So, apparently, there is some sort of connection between ole St. Pats Day and the left side of one's body, or not.  



2 comments:

  1. It sounds like some kind of lefty conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of back packs... do you carry yours on a different side now that you are living the life of someone who is left handed??

    ReplyDelete