Friday, February 25, 2011

Snap, Crackle, and Pop

I'm starting to pay attention to things more closely.  At the same time, I think I'm starting to annoy everyone around me too.  For instance, this week we have our indoor conference track meet down at Saginaw.  We made sandwiches for lunch while we were on the bus.  My seat partner and I made ours at the same time.  While we were eating the turkey, cheese, and bread combination, I noticed that Sara, my seat partner and roommate, ate the upper right-hand corner of her sandwich first.  However, I ate the upper left-hand corner first.  I proceeded to point that out, and get told that I need to stop over analyzing EVERYTHING.

Another interesting fact is that I now sleep on my left side.  Honest to goodness there may be a transformation taking place.  Who knows

The "Snap, Crackle, Pop" title was inspired by Mandy my roommate for the weekend because she was looking at a Kellogg's website.  Zero relevance otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Don't stop over-analyzing. In fact, over-analyze more. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, much to their dismay, they will suffer for your need to blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete