Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saddle Up Pinky

Over winter break, I went to my boyfriend's home.  While there, he thought it would be a good idea to go horseback riding.  Since I had never done it, I was all for it.  However, at one moment, the horse I was riding spooked, and I jammed my pinky on the horn of the saddle.  I know, right now you're thinking, "Poor Rita."  If you're not, you should be.  After subtle whining to several family members, I got it checked out to discover it was in fact sprained.  YES!  I was really hoping there was reason for my wailing.

When we needed a topic for this blog project, I struggled to come up with ideas.  I've always wished I was left-handed, and since my right pinky was injured, it only seemed appropriate to try the left handed approach.  After weeks of left-hand implementation-ness, I tried to brush my teeth with my right hand.  That gosh darn pinky is still sore!  My goodness.  What will it take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment